Method for Hamburgers
8 Kg Meat (Beef with @ 20% Fat Content)
1 Kg Hamburger Premix
1 Kg Iced Water
(Use above ingredients in the same ratio regardless of pack or batch size).
Note: Any other type of meat may be used in desired proportions, including lamb, venison, etc. Just make sure there is @ 20% fat content overall.
1. Mince fresh meat through a coarse mincer plate.
2. Make a slurry of the premix and the water. Mix this slurry thoroughly with the minced meat.
3. Mince again if a finer mix is required.
4. Using your hands or a proper hamburger patty maker, form the mixture into hamburgers/rissoles/meatballs in the required size. .
5. Refrigerate as soon as possible. Allow burgers to 'set' overnight before cooking or freezing.